Help Wanted: ONE Distribution Searching For Buyer
Skate-inspired apparel and footwear manufacturer ONE-Distribution, located in Fountain Valley, California, is searching for a new Buyer.
Here’s a look at the Job Description they posted on the TransWorld Business Job Board. Visit transworldbusiness.com/jobs to learn more and apply.
ONE-Distribution brands, KR3W Denim Co. and SUPRA Footwear, are built on the ideals of uniqueness and quality. The same values which are the core of our products are also the foundation of our business culture and most importantly, our employees.
We have an immediate need for a Buyer to maximize profitability and sales within the Consumer Direct division by developing and managing the buying, inventory and merchandising strategies for e-commerce and brick & mortar (BAM) channels. The Buyer must be capable of independently developing product strategies and assortment plans, while supporting global brand vision and initiatives.
• Consistently monitors, reviews and reacts to sales performance and selling reports. Continually seeks ways to drive sales and implement strategies to improve overall merchandise productivity and profitability.
• Develops purchase quantities each season to achieve sales, margin, and turnover objectives.
• Manages purchase order process.
• Financially plan sales, inventory and turn, as well as to create open-to-buy forecasts and re-forecast sales to meet department financial goals.
• Evaluates and maintains effective category groupings, sequencing, site search filtering and categorization strategies that facilitate efficient search, reinforce a positive brand experience and support effective visual merchandising.
• Ensures new products are set-up on time and merchandised according to analytics, testing data and brand relevant strategies.
• Utilizes selling and analytics to identify opportunities to improve conversion, product page view, cross-sell and add to cart rates, all to drive incremental sales for areas of responsibility.
• Develops and manages Assistant Buyer and Allocations Coordinator.
• Works closely with web and retail teams.
• Previous e-commerce and retail buying and merchandising experience required
• Bachelor’s Degree (BA) or equivalent from four-year college or university; or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Strong analytical and organizational skills, ability to multi-task
• Ability to lead, coach and develop staff to improve performance and achieve professional goals
• Ability to establish and maintain effective relationships with other management staff, employees and others with whom the company conducts business
• Full Circle, LightSpeed, and Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint) experience
Please submit resume and salary history to HR@onedist.com for consideration.