May 8th, 2013 – Los Angeles, CA – Val Surf is proud to announce the launch of its new website www.valsurf.com. The new website emphasizes Val Surf’s history and heritage while at the same time highlighting and embracing everything new and special.
On the new site you will find :
- The Cloud Shop featuring specialty products, exclusive collaborations, and Val Surf Team Pro-Model products.
- A Blog showcasing Val Surf’s Instagram Posts @valsurf1962, as well as a live feed highlighting related news, photos, and videos, such as Andrew Jacobson’s new video part, a congratulations banner to Stevie Perez for turning pro, and the Feature Feature of Justin Eldridge’s new full length re-edit Pretty Sweet video part.
- The Story of Val Surf’s last 50 years in business with a detailed timeline from 1962 until present day.
- A Team Page offering the complete Val Surf Team list and Team photos.
- A Locations Page showcasing all 5 Val Surf locations, addresses, and store hours.
About Val Surf:
October 6th, 1962 Val Surf opened its doors in North Hollywood, California, becoming the oldest family-owned and still-operated surf/skate/snowboard shop in the world. A little over a decade later, Val Surf opened its second location in Woodland Hills, and continued thereafter to expand 3 more locations into Thousand Oaks, Valencia, and Pasadena. Val Surf is also the first Mail Order Service in the Industry. In the Spring of 1963, Val Surf broke ground doing the unheard of, and reached out to customers well beyond their immediate area through mail order. Most importantly they did this efficiently, timely, and successfully, earning the reputation today as a household name to know and trust. As a result, 50 years later Val Surf’s instilled innovation, determination, and efficiency paved the way for today’s success.