Action Sports no longer exists in its own microcosm.
Its presence can be felt on everyday mainstream culture through lifestyle, fashion, entertainment, media and technology. The action sports industry has become an inspirational source to push people not just physically, but also to come up with creative solutions and forces innovators to think outside the box.
ASC is a platform for those at the top of the fields to share and inspire by changing and innovating. Their contributions both personal and in their respective fields help shape what current and future generations will be influenced by.
This unique event will bring together industry leaders and attendees to explore multiple aspects of branding and marketing with engaging keynote presenters and exclusive content. Attendees will also have the opportunity to interact with likeminded lifestyle, actions sports, branding executives in an unparalleled atmosphere provided by the Agenda Show.
ASC has a rich history of bringing together attendees and speakers from many industries with companies such as Burton, Disney, ESPN, Fast Company, FUEL TV, The Hundreds, Hurley, IMG, Monster Energy, NBC, New Era, Nike, Oakley, Red Bull, Saatchi & Saatchi, Target, Transworld Media, UFC, US Olympic Committee, Vans, Verizon, and Wasserman Media Group.
• Jarka Duba – CEO / President of POC Sports
• Amy Purdy – Competitive snowboarder, Co-founder of Adaptive Action Sports, Element Eden Advocate & TED Speaker
• Myles Kovacs – President / Co- founder of DUB Magazine
hours and location:
- 6pm – 10pm
- Long Beach Convention Center
- Grand Ballroom
- 300 E. Ocean Blvd
- Long Beach, CA 90802
EVENING WILL INCLUDE:
- + Presentations and Access to Exclusive Content
- + Beverages and appetizers provided
- + Networking with fellow attendees
- + Access to Agenda Show (Friday and Saturday)
- + $40 Pre-Registration prior to January 3rd
- + $50 At The Door